58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu – Mui Ne – Phan Thiet – Vietnam.
| Room Type
|| Extra Bed
|valid from 31 Oct 2010 to 31 May 2011
| valid from 31 May 2011 31 Oct 2011
Located on a small piece of land in the middle of Mui Ne bay, Phan Thiet. Coco Beach Resort in Phan Thiet proves to be very convenient for the guests. The property of the hotel is located on Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street of Phan Thiet is close to the centre of the city and other tourist site, Cham Tower, Old Lighthouse, Fairy Spring, Sandunes…
Facilities and Services
* 24-hour room service Champa restaurant and pool Bar
* Paradise Beach Club
* Outdoor swimming pool with children’s pool
* Banquet facilities and Co Co Shop
* Children’s playground
* Internet & Email service
* Foreign currency exchange
* Laundry & dry-cleaning service
* Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
* Hotel pick-up service: from/to Saigon: U$D85/car – from/to Nha Trang: US$ 95/car.
* Water sports: Whirlpool Swimming, Jacuzzi, Windsurf (Cobra, Mistral, Sailing Boats (Laser & Concept 302), Paddle-Surf, Body Boards, Water-ski (Dual).
* Land sport: Excursions, Mountain bikes driving, Table soccer & Ping pong, beach Volleyball, 18-hole golf court at 10-minute drive.
* Baby special: Babysitting, Kid’s Menu, Children Playground, Leisure Games, Videos, Wading Pool for kids, Baby cots along with Mosquito Nets, Protection Nets around the balcony of your bungalow, Baby Bottle cleaning and sterilization.
* The package rates are in US$ for 02 nights staying per room, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
* The package rates are also available for split stays across. For example, Night One: Co Co Beach Resort, Night Two: other hotel, Night Three: Co Co Beach Resort.
* The normal rates are in US$ for 01 night staying per room, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
* No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
* Add US$ 20 for one extra bed/ room/ night.
* Check-in/out is 12:00. Check-out from 14:00 to 17:00 incurs an additional charge but no more than 50% of room rate.
* Compulsory Dinner:
+ Christmas: 24 Dec, 2010 add more US$ 50 per person.
+ New Year’s Eve: 31 Dec, 2010 add more US$ 80/person.
* The annual closing of resort is from 28 May to 28 June.
* There will be no cancellation charges, if a written notice is provided at least 72 hours of arrival date. If not or in the event of a no-show, the total number of cancelled nights will be charged.
* All rates are subject to change without notice.
* All above is available only for bookings made directly with Viet Holiday